Communication | Knowledge | Integrity | Excellence
| Accounts Officer |
| Pollard Englishis currently looking for a self-motivated & experienced accounts officer to join our finance team. |
- Process all accounts receivable by completing reconciliation on a daily basis;
- Liaise with clients on payments and account enquiries;
- Verify that all transactions comply with financial policies and the company's procedures;
- Ensure that on-line bank transfers and cheques are batched and accurately processed, adhering to deadlines;
- Prepare and process accounts payable cheques, electronic transfers and payments;
- Prepare reconciliations, and reports to the Accounts Manager;
- Record all payments in MYOB system;
- Process reimbursements in compliance with financial policies and procedures under the approval of Accounts Manager;
- Assist with monthly, quarterly, and yearly financial reports;
- Other related duties allocated by the accounts manager.
To be successful in this position, candidate will possess:
- Minimum 5 years' experience with a similar role;
- MYOB and Intermediate MS Excel skills;
- Good time management skills;
- Excellent oral and verbal English communication skills, Mandarin preferred;
- Bachelor of Accounting or equivalent qualifications
- Positive attitude & ability to work as a team.
If you are a proactive individual looking to be a part of an enthusiastic and professional team, please send a current resume & cover letter.We offer competitive salary plus bonus to the right candidate.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter and resume to email@example.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Level 5 / 841 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000 - Near Central Railway Station
Level 4, 344 Queen St, Brisbane, QLD 4000 - Near Central Railway Station