| Areas of Responsibility |
Understand Pollard English ’s obligations under the National Vocational Education and Training Regulator Act 2011 (NVR Act) and the Education Services for Overseas Students Act 2000 (ESOS Act), including the requirements of the National Code of Practice for Registration Authorities and Providers of Education and Training to Overseas Students 2007 (National Code 2007) and Standards for RTOs 2015.
- Assist the Pollard English in compliance with Commonwealth, State or Territory legislation and regulatory requirements that are relevant to its operations and its scope of registration.
- In coordination with the Academic Manager
- Help Pollard English during pre and post events of NAATI exam.
- Conduct workshops for students before their final NAATI exam.
- Record evidence of workshops and provide feedback to students on a regular basis.
- Will edit course materials and participates in assessment validation activity.
- Conduct post-NAATI exam consultation for students.
- In coordination with Academic Manager will provide one-on-one student academic counseling or group workshops as required.
- As required by the Pollard English will be required to perform a minimum of 15 hours of teaching duties, if required.
- Assist the Pollard English during internal or external audits.
- Be responsible to maintain and update vocational & industry currency on an on-going basis.
- Be responsible to attend & participate in professional development workshops arranged by the Pollard English or from an external source.
- Be responsible to attend all Pollard English level meetings (this includes validation & moderation meeting).
- In coordination with the Pollard English Academic Manager is responsible to provide, maintain and update documents required by the Pollard English for trainer/assessor personal folder.
- Be responsible to complete staff matrix (ASQA format and a detailed level format provided by the college).
- Be responsible to maintain professional and ethical conduct with students and any other Pollard English staff at all times.
- Be responsible to follow and adhere to the Pollard English Policies and Procedures at all times.
- Be punctual at all times and inform the Pollard English Academic Manager of lateness or absence at the earliest possible convenience.
- Observe appropriate dress standards in keeping with the Pollard English policy.
- Be Responsible to sign-in and out on the attendance register on daily basis.
- Make sure that all records of attendance (class rolls) is always left in Pollard English premises.
- Make sure that all student assessment records are always left in Pollard English premises.
- Make sure that all student assessments are marked according to principles of assessment and rules of evidence.
- Follow Pollard English procedure regarding assessment due dates before progressing to other activities.
- Fully cooperate with the management team during class observations.
- Use creative methods to customise session plans based on Pollard English academic timetable.
- Work as a member of team with strong spirit and cooperation.
- Be reliable, flexible and fair in all circumstances.
- Possess good interpersonal skills.
- Be able to work in a multicultural environment.
- Responsible to provide a detailed feedback to students before assessment decision.
- Need to be confidential and maintain information regarding individual student assessment decisions at all times.
- Responsible to fully participate during internal or external audits at the college.
Responsible to protect and withhold Pollard English trade secrets at all times. Confidential information about the Pollard English including, but is not limited, to any information (written or oral) of a commercial, strategic, operational, technical, education or financial type which is not publicly available and more specifically it includes information relating to student performance, teaching and scheduling systems, corporate opportunities, research, financial, sales data, pricing and trading terms, valuations, opinion, interpretations, acquisitions prospects, the identity of customers or their requirements, the identity of key contracts, marketing and merchandising and prospective names and marks.
Protect personal information of other staff members, students and or any associates of the Pollard English and must not reveal personal information to other parties other than authorised government agencies, with prior approval of the Pollard English PEO.
We offer competitive salary plus bonus to the right candidate.
To apply for this position please forward a covering letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.